Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm (Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
Emergency Service Request (after hours)
- Dial 336.425.3542
- Provide your name, address, phone number, and information about your service request on the phone. The maintenance technician contacts you.
- You MUST stay near the phone until the after-hours maintenance technician contacts you. If you do not have a contact number or cannot stay near the phone, we cannot assist you. It is important that you provide the correct information when placing your call.
- The maintenance technician may ask you to troubleshoot and assist with gathering more information about your service request. This process will help the maintenance technician address calls efficiently.
*Calls made after normal business hours MUST be emergencies.
The following are considered emergencies for after-hours Maintenance calls:
- To unstop a sewer line.
- To unstop a commode if there is only one commode in the unit
- To replace a burst commode tank or bowl.
- To permit entry if you are locked out. (Must provide picture ID)
- If there are no lights in the unit.
- If there has been a fire in the unit.
- If there is a suspected gas leak or suspected electrical problem.
- If there is no heat in the unit in below 40-degree weather.
- If the apartment is flooded.
- If an exterior building water line breaks
- If the air conditioner is operable and the temperature is above 78 degrees or higher outside.
If you request service and the maintenance technician determines your situation was not an emergency or is resident neglect, you will be charged the trip charge.
Please avoid calling the after-hours line for routine maintenance repairs.
Do not allow your children to call the maintenance department.
** If the emergency is life-threatening, immediately call 911.